Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

Culture Trek!

So I know I said I wouldn't have much to update, but I just got my Culture Trek and my application is officially transferred and I just want to SCREAM ABOUT IT! I feel like a superhero, I never thought any of it was possible and oh my god I am doing a Culture Trek!


:D I just got off work and I had school today too, so I should be like, dead, but oh my freaking god, I am jumping off the walls! I can't even sit down long enough to do the Culture Trek! I don't even know how to explain how wonderful I am feeling at this very moment, it just...oh my god. I have watched other people get to this on the CS website for two years now, and I've been so jealous, and I thought I was never going to get to know what they were experiencing, and I am just so freaking happy right now!

:) :) :)

I don't even know, guys. <3 Everything is just working for me right now and I am loving it and trying to give as much back as I can because I don't want this Karma high to end~!

Kay, I think I'm going to try and do my Culture Trek again, if I can stop squee'ing long enough. Teehee~

Tot ziens!
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment